Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sharing the Knowledge

Hi everyone,

I just want to give you the link of the reporter who did an article about the coupon class at the churchland libary I taught last april. I was so happy that this class is better because I have something more to share than the one I did at our church. I met 12 wonderful ladies and not only that was awesome, I gained 12 friends. That is why I decided to do this blog; Is that I could give more insights about coupons and sales in our area. One of the ladies was the reporter, Pamela Nichols. If it wasn't for her, I don't think that I will strive to find more information about coupons. I have done more research before this class than anything else.

http://hamptonroads.com/blogs/your-corner039s-pamela-nichols

1 comment:

  1. i made this post long time ago and forgot to publish it last May.

    ReplyDelete